Keerti Group offers an exciting space for individuals to work and where different people come together as one team, get creative and deliver results. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Everyone here works together to achieve a common goal in creating better courses for students. We also respect each other's individuality, as that's what adds value to the team.
We have requirements in following departments
Trainers / Teachers
- Trainers with Basic Computing Skills such as MS -Office, Graphics
- Accounting Professionals with knowledge of Advance Tally.
- Soft Skills Trainers
- IXth, Xth, State board
- 11th, 12th, F.Y, S.Y, T.Y for Commerce stream
- 11th, 12th for Science stream
Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Business Development Managers
- Career Counselors
- Tele-Callers s